Best Psychiatrist ever met show details Best Psychiatrist ever met
Oct 29th, 2015

Dr. Lovett is the best. He is very cautious, listens carefully and is super easy to speak to. I have met other psychiatrist through my work and they only give patients 5 minutes and prescribe meds w/o listening. Dr. Lovett is not like that. I would totally recommend anybody that needs good care to him.

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
May 1st, 2013

Dr. Lovett is an excellent psychiatrist who is conservative with his approach, assessment and diagnosis. His office is extremely comfortable and as a patient I felt extremely at ease. I highly recommend him !

Very show details Very
Nov 20th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Lovett's private practice by a close friend. Very professional staff and I was able to have an appointment in the same week. I received the help I needed and am feeling better already.

Helped our family show details Helped our family
Nov 4th, 2011

Dr. Lovett saw my daughter for anxiety and provided much needed help. He spent time taking to us, discussed his impression and allowed us to participate in the treatment options. New office is very nice and professional. We highly recommend Dr. Lovett.

by Lynne on Aug 12th, 2009

My teen aged son went to Dr Lovett for counseling and monitoring of meds. I give him rave reviews in all areas. He is so kind and professional yet caring. My son really liked him and I did too!