A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Gordon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Gordon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent McNairy Gordon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brent M. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Brent Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Gordon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Pediatricians and Loma Linda Pediatric Specialists.