A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Gordon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Gordon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent McNairy Gordon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brent M. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Brent Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Gordon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Pediatricians and Loma Linda Pediatric Specialists.