A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Mitchell Johnson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brent M. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Brent Johnson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Brent Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, VA and Christiansburg, VA.
See Roanoke Surgeons and Roanoke Orthopedic Surgeons.