A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Mitchell Johnson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brent M. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Brent Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Surgeons and Roanoke Orthopedic Surgeons.