Dr. Brent Maughan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brent Maughan?

Posted on May 7th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Maughan for 13 years after a first bad experience with another doctor and I have no desire to see any other OB/GYN. He is straight to the point, explains options clearly, and is empathetic.

Outstanding Doctor!!

Posted on March 27th, 2010

I have had 5 babies and Dr Maughan has cared for me through all of my pregnancies. He is knowledgeable and is very caring. He was willing to sit and talk to me as long as I needed to and never made me feel like I wasn't important. His follow up is amazing. When I was waiting for test results, He called me back to discuss them, not a nurse but the doctor. This is UNHEARD OF!! His nurse is amazing as well, she is caring and kind. Great bedside manner and I can call and ask her questions or go over concerns and if necessary she will talk to Dr Maughan and one of them gets back to me with in hours, usually with in one hour. I just can't say enough about Dr Maughan and his staff. I am only sad that I cant find a general practitioner who comes even remotely close to the level of care that I have received from Dr Maughan and his staff. Also, when my last baby was not doing well after birth and the neonatal team was working on her it was Dr Maughan who went over to her and suggested that she may have low blood sugar and sure enough her blood sugar was dangerously low. He is the only doctor that I would ever want to deliver my babies! I highly recommend him to EVERYONE I know who is having a baby or just needs a great ob/gyn. I have 3 friends who have gone to him and they all share in my enthusiasm!

Posted on April 19th, 2016