Dr. Brent Mclaurin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2
  • 14 reviews

November 9th, 2015
Wonderful and knowledgable physician. Treated me as an equal and diagnosed problem exactly.

October 28th, 2015
I don't know who all these people are with negative comments. He has been my doctor for years and saved my life and my husbands. Thank God he ordered tests. My family doctor said I was fine but I kept having problems. I went to see dr Mclaurin. He diagnosed me and I had a 90% blockage that had been missed. He stented me. That was 5 years ago. I am alive and kicking! He is sweet, caring and pays attention to everything I say. He has even sent me to another doctor for problems sleeping. He is the best in the world! And his office staff is amazing! Fun to be around and they care about me, every time I call or go in.

December 28th, 2013
When I was a new patient Dr. Mclaurin seemed to be a doctor that cared. I soon found out this only applied to collecting your money. After I had a stent put in by him I never went back. Why, because at the hospital the only time I seen him was when he put in the stent. He never spoke to me before or after, not even when he released me. He also never spoke to my family after the procedure and they were left for hours in the waiting room with no word.

November 28th, 2013
former patient
On this day of Thanksgiving, I am thankful for firing Dr. McLaurin as my cardiologist. At first he seemed kind and interested in my health, but after several appointments it became clear he was more interested in doing stress tests and echocardiograms every year (whether needed or not) than providing comprehensive care. His office his like a factory to churn out tests and procedures. This is one physician scam to stay well away from if you care about your or your family's health.

October 8th, 2013
Find another Cardiologist
How did he ever get his medical license? He did lots of expensive test and spent little or no time talking or examining me and still he has no clue what going on. He is more interested in making money than taking care of patients.There are better Cardiologists in Anderson than him!

February 2nd, 2013
Love my doctor!
Amazing doctor and staff!

January 31st, 2013
Office Mgr
This is by far the best physician I have ever had to associate with. My husband and I tried several cardiologists in this area and never could find the right one for my husbands needs until Dr Mclaurin. He sat us down as if we were family and walked us through every aspect of my husbands care. He was concerned and very professional as well as being a very caring Dr. We would never consider refering our family and friends to anyone else. His staff was very prefessional and friendly. This is the only cardiologist I would even consider in the Anderson area.

January 30th, 2013
Best doctor in the country!!
I don't know who all these people are talking about!! I've been in 2 of his studies which saved me money, gave me free medicines, and free testing! He is amazing, caring, and saved my life!! Best doctor around!!! I would never consider seeing another doctor!

September 28th, 2011
There are better Cardiologists in Anderson
Its easy to get an appointment. He loves to do lots of tests and put heart stints in. He seems to care more about putting you in a trial than what your problem is. You can find more caring doctors in Anderson.

May 1st, 2011
No time to discuss results.
Dr. McLaurin is just too busy scheduling tests and putting patients in trials to care about me! There must be better doctors out there!

October 23rd, 2010
Time to change Cardiologists !!!!
Your treated like a number! Too many tests. Don't want top end up as a lab rat in one of his studies. Time to find a new doctor!

September 25th, 2010
There are better Cardiologists in Anderson! Be careful if you should choose this one!He's more interested in making money than taking care of you!