A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent McQueen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent McQueen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McQueen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McQueen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent McQueen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McQueen graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. McQueen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kingwood Medical Center
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Randall McQueen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brent R. McQueen practice?
- Dr. Brent McQueen has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent McQueen practices Ophthalmology near Kingwood, TX.
See Kingwood Ophthalmologists.