A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent McQueen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent McQueen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McQueen
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. McQueen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent McQueen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McQueen graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. McQueen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kingwood Medical Center
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Randall McQueen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brent R. McQueen practice?
- Dr. Brent McQueen has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent McQueen practices Ophthalmology near Kingwood, TX.
See Kingwood Ophthalmologists.