A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent McQueen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent McQueen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent McQueen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McQueen graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. McQueen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
- Huntsville Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McQueen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brent R. McQueen practice?
Dr. Brent McQueen practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Kingwood, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.