A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Miedema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Miedema is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miedema
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miedema Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Miedema, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miedema graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Miedema has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Wynn Miedema MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brent W. Miedema practice?
- Dr. Brent Miedema has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Miedema practices Surgery near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Surgeons.