Review for Doctor Moellenken show details Review for Doctor Moellenken
Apr 8th, 2014

Undergoing surgery is never a pleasant experience. Yet because of an excellent physician, going through my last procedure was truly extraordinary. I am thankful that I chose to select Dr Brent Moellenken as my doctor. This medical professional combines thorough expertise with hands-on caring and a talent for putting a patient at ease even in trying times! Of course, a patient’s experience with an individual physician is frequently only as good as the office team that supports the doctor. I want to say kudos to the entire staff! In particular Penny, Crystal, Mary, David, and Sharon ensured that from intake to discharge, I felt taken care of. The aftercare at Serenity is truly amazing! I did a lot of research to select just the right doctor to do surgery on my face. When I first met with this professional, he proved that he had a very keen eye for looking at my face in its entirety rather than focusing only on the problem areas. He sat quietly observing me with a calm demeanor. He listened intently when I described my situation and clearly picked up on the tiniest details. He went on to provide me with excellent feedback. This doctor is very personable and easily able to connect with me on a down-to-earth level. In fact, this doctor even gave me his personal email to contact him if I had any additional questions or concerns. How often does a doctor care enough to give you his personal email these days? He also made himself available through the entire process. It was my stated goal to restore my natural appearance. I did not want to look fake or plastic. Once the bandages came off, I was amazed and impressed with the results. In particular, I like Dr. Moellenken’s decidedly conservative approach. The results of the procedure look great! My face looks like a refreshed version of my self. All the incisions were very meticulous placed and hidden. I also had a concern – from past experiences – that I would get sick and be nauseated from the general anesthesia. I am very sensitive to the medicines used. Yet again, there was good news: I suffered no nausea at all. Finally, I enjoyed great follow-up and aftercare from this doctor.

Manhattan Surgeon show details Manhattan Surgeon
Aug 21st, 2013

I am a well-known, accomplished 45 year old male surgeon from New York City who sought out Dr. Brent Moelleken and traveled to L.A. for surgical treatment. Dr. Brent did a phenomenal job with my surgery. He is certainly the SURGEON’S SURGEON!! All the long, hard hours of work and lack of sleep took a toll on my facial appearance. My body was in good shape as I exercised often however my face didn’t seem to match my physique. I had developed excessive laxity in my facial skin that led to a very tired and often angry or sad appearance. My eye-lids were hanging over my eye lashes and my cheeks were drooping which led to a hollowness under my eyes and deep nasolabial folds. I had also developed jowls, a turkey neck and my nose seemed to become bulbous as I grew older. I was looking for a refreshed, rejuvenated and more gentle appearance that was also natural looking and not pulled. I performed extensive research into which procedures would benefit me the most and also researched many surgeons in New York, Los Angeles as well as other areas of the country (reading about the surgeons but also questioning colleagues). I chose Dr. Brent Moelleken for my plastic surgery for many reasons. While he was an extremely well accomplished surgeon with outstanding credentials and many publications, he was truly an artist and an innovator. His patients’ results were very natural in appearance and he seemed to individualize each patient’s surgery according to their goals and expectations taking into consideration their current appearance. He was a surgeon who paid attention to extreme detail. I met with Dr. Brent and he recommended a treatment plan that included a cheek lift, full face lift, blepharoplasty, nose tip surgery, small chin implant and lateral brow lift. He was very kind, compassionate and understanding with regard to my concerns and very conservative in his approach. I underwent the above procedures during a single operation 3 months ago. My results are fantastic!! The swelling is completely gone. I look entirely refreshed and probably 10 years younger. Coworkers and friends have told me how good I look and asked me if I lost weight or have been exercising. They have no idea I underwent surgery. My cheeks no longer droop; you can see my blue eyes; my nose looks prettier and I have a chiseled jaw and chin. The incisions are well hidden and not noticeable at all. It is even hard for me to find the incisions. It goes without saying that I am incredibly pleased with my surgery and with the care and attention that Dr. Brent as well as his entire staff gave me before, during and after the surgery. Dr. Brent is the BEST!!