Dermatologist

Good Experience show details Good Experience
by Martim W on Sep 8th, 2016

Outstanding experience. Feels like a home house call. We would recommend Dr Moody to all our friends.

Aesthetics and proportion show details Aesthetics and proportion
Aug 28th, 2016

Everything about the two procedures I recently had was excellent. It meant a lot to me to discover that Dr. Moody is also a wonderful artist. His paintings adorn the practice and they have a calming effect. He clearly has an eye for aesthetics and proportion, so important in the work he does. His staff is cheerful and very happy people. I am grateful he could fit me in so quickly. He is also scholarly active, always a good sign.

by Marbut Gaston on Aug 8th, 2016

Dr. Moody is an excellent physician, and maybe more importantly, a fine man too. He is knowledgeable, effective, and caring. I have no hesitation recommending him.

Ten Years of Excellent Care show details Ten Years of Excellent Care
by Gideon Long on Jun 14th, 2016

I have been a patient for 10 years and have numerous skin cancers of several types during that time. I have always received prompt, professional, knowledgeable and SUCCESSFUL treatment from Dr. Moody and his staff on all occasions.

Outstanding Dermatologist show details Outstanding Dermatologist
by Burton D on May 31st, 2016

Brent Moody is quit simply an outstanding dermatologist who has taken great care of my wife and I! He is HIGHLY recommended!

Sep 17th, 2012

VERY PROFESSIONAL AND THOUGHTFUL. DR. MOODY EXPLAINS THINGS SO THAT YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Pam boothe on Apr 30th, 2010

I was very pleased. my scar looks really good and it won't be long you won't even be able to tell where it is. I was very pleased. He made me feel at ease and so did his staff. I would recomend him to everyone.

Awesome! show details Awesome!
by Amber on Dec 28th, 2009

I had surgery on my lower eye lid to remove skin cancer. He was awesome!! Very neat guy! He even used my camera and took pictures for me so I could create a presentation for my students when I came back to school (I'm a health teacher).

Sep 8th, 2009

I would recommend Dr. Moody. He is very thorough and has great bedside manner.