A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Morgan, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Skull Base Lesions
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Morgan has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Christopher Morgan MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brent C. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Brent Morgan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brent Morgan practices Neurological Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.