Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 7th, 2016

I met Dr. Morgan as a consult in the hospital following a rather serious neurological issue. He followed me while I was there and just this week I had my first office visit. He was very thorough and has scheduled further testing and possible surgery.

Jan 21st, 2016

Very nice and competant! Feel very comfortable with Dr. Morgan helping with my health issues. Actually I haven't had a follow up yet

FIND ANOTHER show details FIND ANOTHER
Dec 11th, 2015

I went to Dr. Morgan on a recommendation. I had several reports that he's one of the best around, however, in my opinion there is a huge difference between being a good surgeon and a good doctor, health care provider, advocate, etc. Upon arrival for an appt., I was always seen by a nurse, who took the vitals, then about a 10 min wait for the PC to get in there, who asked lots of questions, typed into the laptop, then left. Then another 10-15 min wait for the doctor, who asked the same questions as the PC (the PC would never accompany the doctor into the exam room). I always got very vague explanations. He made me feel really uncomfortable if I asked too many questions, or asked for too much detail about my condition. I have obviously changed doctors. Here are my ratings: Bedside manner=0 Value added by the PC = 0 Office Staff=8 Atmosphere=9 Would I recommend this doctor? NO

Ignored show details Ignored
Nov 8th, 2015

As a couple of others have said, he has no people skills. Doesn't show up at the hospital even though you get assigned to him as your doctor and he's making medical decisions for you without consultation with the patient. Acts bored and doesn't want to explain options to his patients when you finally do see him in his office. Don't know how he is as a surgeon, just commenting on how he doesn't seem to like interacting with his patients. Just my opinion.

Oct 12th, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. He has no bedside manner at all, the whole time that my husband was trying to explain how much pain he was in, Dr Morgan was too busy picking off the pieces of fuss or whatever off of his shirt and he was no more paying attention to what my husband was saying then if we were talking to our 3 year old grandchild. His answers were very very sarcastic and pretty much what were we doing there (we were referred to a neurologist). Plus our appointment was at 1:00 and it was 1 hour before we were seen with no apology from him for running late. People are usually in pain or need help when they come here so when you are not treated with a little bit of respect and with a little bit of sympathy then you are not going to the right doctor.

May 9th, 2010

Dr Morgan is an excellant surgeon but does will stand beside the patients bed and not even say "hello" or in any way acknowledge the patient. Also, he does not make rounds and does not see the patient after surgery for 2 months. (After one month the physicians assistant will see the patient) If I need further surgery in Dr Morgan's specialty,I will go to Dr Morgan but I will be prepared to be ignored by my doctor.

I have only high praise for Dr. Morgan show details I have only high praise for Dr. Morgan
by Jerry Shelton on Dec 1st, 2009

Dr. Morgan clearly saved my son's life. My son was diagnosed with a tumor on his brain stem. The neurologist who showed us the MRI and explained it to us said "This tumor is in the worst possible place it could be." We were very discouraged and fearful beyond belief. It was a matter of life and death. Dr. Morgan performed the 12 hour surgery, and today my son is a Junior in college and working as an intern in an advertising agency. I am grateful to Dr. Morgan and his staff for everything they have done for us. I feel they are part of my family now.