> > Patient Reviews

4716 Alliance Blvd
Suite 218
Plano, TX 75093
(972) 498-4389
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
May 9th, 2010

Dr Morgan is an excellant surgeon but does will stand beside the patients bed and not even say "hello" or in any way acknowledge the patient. Also, he does not make rounds and does not see the patient after surgery for 2 months. (After one month the physicians assistant will see the patient) If I need further surgery in Dr Morgan's specialty,I will go to Dr Morgan but I will be prepared to be ignored by my doctor.

|  I have only high praise for Dr. Morgan  |  show details
by Jerry Shelton on Dec 1st, 2009

Dr. Morgan clearly saved my son's life. My son was diagnosed with a tumor on his brain stem. The neurologist who showed us the MRI and explained it to us said "This tumor is in the worst possible place it could be." We were very discouraged and fearful beyond belief. It was a matter of life and death. Dr. Morgan performed the 12 hour surgery, and today my son is a Junior in college and working as an intern in an advertising agency. I am grateful to Dr. Morgan and his staff for everything they have done for us. I feel they are part of my family now.

|  show details
Sep 21st, 2009

Dr. Morgan came highly recommended and I was very pleased with my surgery. He is a skilled neurosurgeon and I could not have been in better hands. His office staff made me feel welcome and were very professional and kind.