A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Murphy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Murphy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Murphy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brent Murphy practice?
- Dr. Brent Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Murphy practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.