A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Murphy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Murphy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent A Murphy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brent A. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Brent Murphy has 7 office locations.
Dr. Brent Murphy practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, GA and Douglasville, GA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.