Dr. Brent Murphy MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 20 reviews

October 21st, 2016
Excellent Physician
Dr. Murphy is a compassionate and highly skilled physician. I had a very complicated problem that Dr. Murphy understood and addressed with excellence while being very sensitive and respectful of my fears about the procedures. Dr. Murphy's office is staffed with kind and highly qualified people who made my visits easy and pleasant. He has my highest recommendation.

October 23rd, 2015
This was the first time using Dr. Murphy and he and his staff were very professional. They explained the process clearly and made me feel at ease before and during surgery. I would recommend Dr. Murphy to anyone and everyone.

September 9th, 2015
Thank GOD for Dr. Murphy !!!!!!
I have gone to several different doctors to receive my botox injections to stop my hemi-facial spasms.Most I went to one time and never came back because of the side effect associated with improper placement of the injections. Dr. Murphy has given me "peace of mind" once again for the first time in about 15 years !! I also suffered from severe dry left eye, and he closed the tear ducts,so now I don't have to use eye drops in my left eye about 10 times daily anymore !! Besides being competent,he's a great guy...he's the real deal !!!!!

August 19th, 2015
Go for it
It took me 2 years to explore eyelid surgery after my retinal specialist suggested it. Dr. Murphy was her recommendation and I was very pleased. Meticulous to every detail, caring and supported by a great staff. Thanks, Dr. Murphy.

August 15th, 2015
Very Happy Patient
Two years ago I had eyelid surgery, a brow lift and a lower face. Dr. Murphy assured me I would be happy with the results and I have been. The comments I get are most often you look great, or you haven't aged at all, not have you had work done? Two weeks ago I had my lower lids done. Of course, Dr. Murphy was my doctor. I can't believe how fast I am healing. The practice is so very professional. Follow up care by the staff and Dr. Murphy, I know assists in recovery. I highly recommend Him.

April 30th, 2015
Excellent surgeon, excellent results!

July 27th, 2014
Excellent doctor - highly recommended.

July 2nd, 2014
Amazing surgeon!
I have searched several years to find a plastic surgeon that I felt comfortable with and that I felt to be the very best in the field of facial cosmetic surgery. I found that in Dr. Murphy! Dr. Murphy is extremely open and friendly, he spent as much time as I needed discussing my case and his talents as a surgeon are phenomenal. He is truly an expert in his field and I consider him an artist in the field of facial surgery/reconstruction. I highly recommend Dr. Murphy!

August 1st, 2013
My Droopy Eyelid Surgery
Thank you for the many acts of kindness before, during and after my eyelid surgery. Your staff is very warm and caring and their goal seemed to be to make me as comfortable as possible. They far exceeded their goal. I am very pleased with the results of my surgery and will recommend you to my family and friends. Thanks!

July 22nd, 2013
Dr. Murphy was recommended by a friend for eyelid surgery. From the first consultative visit, through surgery, and the follow-up visits, Dr. Murphy was great! He explained everything thoroughly. On the day of surgery, his staff explained every step of the pre-surgery procedure and post-surgery guidelines. Would highly recommend him!

April 26th, 2013
Cost of office visit is everything BUT transparent.
I was recommended to see Dr. Murphy by a co-worker for upper eyelid surgery, but need to go elsewhere as the bill for a first office consult is a bit out of control. I simply can not put my health in the hands of someone who has questionable billing practices. I am sorry but that is a basic.

April 1st, 2013
Vocational Rehab Counselor
I have endured a total of four surgical procedures since 2005 for medical necessity vision impairment reconstructive Blepharoplasty, my face was left deformed. My right eye was sutured down where my cheeks were. I also had tears on the right side of my face. The muscles in my face were gone to the point that I had severe bossing above my eye brows. Each doctor I seen told me that none of this could be corrected. I told my eye doctor that I couldn't enjoy life anymore because the way people stared at me. He told me about Dr. Brent Murphy located in Sandy Springs GA. It was twelve hours from were I live but after the surgery I was very pleased, and all the corrections that was told to me that was impossible to repair was gone. I owe my life to Dr. Murphy . I would highly recommend Dr. Murphy to anyone.