A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Myers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Myers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Myers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Mark Myers MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Brent M. Myers practice?
- Dr. Brent Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Myers practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists, Fort Myers Gastroenterologists, and Fort Myers Hepatologists.