A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Myers is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Myers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Myers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Mark Myers MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Brent M. Myers practice?
- Dr. Brent Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Myers practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists, Fort Myers Gastroenterologists, and Fort Myers Hepatologists.