A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Nedella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Nedella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Nedella, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Nedella graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nedella has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Allen Nedella DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brent A. Nedella practice?
- Dr. Brent Nedella has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Nedella practices Family Medicine near Litchfield Park, AZ.
See Litchfield Park Primary Care Doctors.