Dr. Brent Newell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brent Newell?

Have you seen Dr. Brent Newell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 24th, 2014

Horrible Choice

This Dr only made me worse and without any compassion and the people in the office were nice to begin with but once they do your procedure they discard you and the niceness. The nurse there was so rude to me and would not let me speak to the Dr and told me He was busy because he is a DR and I would have to wait 2 months for my appointment to speak with him so now in worse pain and jobless because I couldn't get a simple thing done called paperwork they just assume you can work no matter what thanx for nothing. No one deserves this treatment all they do is make you feel like you don't matter.

August 28th, 2014

Pleased with Dr. Newell

I have been a patient of Dr Newell since 2001.He has been a great doctor, very caring and patience with me. He explains my medical questions so I understand them.He cares about my pain and suffering and treats me with medicine that works.I was in a wheelchair and with surgery I was still in a lot of pain. , Now I am able to walk without all the pain because he's tried different types of medicine to get me out of pain. He's a great person and I thank God for him. I pray that he stays in S.Illinois. I will admit that I have had issues with the office staff. But not with Dr Newell.

October 24th, 2011

Dr. Newell is a caring and compitent doctor. His staff is the nicest ive encountered in the southern area, and i see alot of doctors. He listens and gives you advice to the best of his ability. He is a very busy doctor, but still finds the time to talk that extra minute with you.

October 22nd, 2011

Dr Newell and his staff have all been very kind, polite and understanding. I am very pleased and satisfied with this practice!

July 27th, 2011

Caring Physician

I went in for a nerve conduction procedure - which is rumored to be very painful. There was very little pain. He took the time to explain the procedure as it progressed and to answer all of my questions. After, he gave me a brief overview of the results - saying my personal physician would go over them in more detail after he was through analyzing them.

September 24th, 2008

get rid of glennon

my only problem with dr. newell is that he is in medical practice with dr t glennon. he is very nice and needs to get rid of glennon

September 11th, 2017