A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Norman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Norman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Norman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Norman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 8 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brent Norman practice?
Dr. Brent Norman practices Ophthalmology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Newport Beach Ophthalmologists.