A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Norman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Norman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Norman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent C Norman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brent C. Norman practice?
- Dr. Brent Norman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brent Norman practices Ophthalmology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Orange, CA.
See Newport Beach Ophthalmologists.