A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Nykamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nykamp
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Nykamp Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Nykamp, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nykamp graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Nykamp has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Worthington Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Eric Nykamp MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brent E. Nykamp practice?
- Dr. Brent Nykamp has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Nykamp practices Surgery near Orange City, IA.
See Orange City Surgeons.