A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Nykamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nykamp
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nykamp Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Nykamp, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nykamp graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Nykamp has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Worthington Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Eric Nykamp MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brent E. Nykamp practice?
- Dr. Brent Nykamp has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Nykamp practices Surgery near Orange City, IA.
See Orange City Surgeons.