Dr. Brent Overton MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Iowa City, IA

4.7

July 28th, 2015
Hip Replacement and Back Surgery
I have had hip replacement surgery and back surgery performed by Dr. Brent Overton. I originally selected Dr. Overton because of a surgical nurse that I knew said that is who she would go to after seeing him perform many surgeries. I have only the highest praise for Dr. Brent Overton in his knowledge, skill, and compassionate care for his patients. The surgical results I have had were outstanding and I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Overton as my surgeon!

April 22nd, 2014
Dr. Overton performed a hip replacement surgery on me and I have only the utmost of praise for Dr. Overton's skill, compassion, and politeness. My hip operation went great and I have returned to normal walking with no pain at all. I should also say that all the staff that attended to me at Mercy Hospital (Iowa City, IA) were superb as well. To me, Dr. Brent Overton is the best, sure am glad he practices here in Iowa City!

June 22nd, 2013
Back Surgery
Dr. Brent Overton performed a L-4,L-5 back surgery on me which included spinal stenosis and herniated disc with pain and numbness radiating down my leg. The surgery, the hospital stay, the office visits could not have been better. I have no pain, fully restored function of my legs, and totally returned to normal. I am totally impressed with the kindness, compassion, skill, and care I received from Dr. Brent Overton. I feel very fortunate to have been under his care.

March 4th, 2010
Dr. Overton has a wonderful caring bedside manner. He has operated on me twice and I would highly recommend him to anyone.