A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Parker, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Parker has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Parker MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Brent Parker practice?
- Dr. Brent Parker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brent Parker practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.