A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Parnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Parnell, Urogynecology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Parnell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Parnell graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parnell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
- Mcg Health, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent A Parnell MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology - Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brent A. Parnell practice?
- Dr. Brent Parnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brent Parnell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology - Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Augusta Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgeons.