A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Passarello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Passarello is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Passarello, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Passarello graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Passarello has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services-Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Alan Passarello MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brent A. Passarello practice?
- Dr. Brent Passarello has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Passarello practices Emergency Medicine near Newark, DE.
See Newark Emergency Physicians.