A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Pawlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Pawlson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Pawlson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pawlson graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Pawlson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pawlson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brent D. Pawlson practice?
Dr. Brent Pawlson practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Street, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.