A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Raap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Raap is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raap graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raap has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Raap DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brent Raap practice?
- Dr. Brent Raap has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Raap practices Family Medicine near Pinconning, MI.
See Pinconning Primary Care Doctors.