Dr. Brent Ridder MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

March 2nd, 2016
Awesome Doctor
I myself have been in the medical field for over 30 years. Was trained as a Nurse in all areas of medicine, including the business end. My Doctor happened to be on medical leave, I have been her patient for over 10 years, it was hard interviewing new Doctors and office staff no one presented themselves well, why go somewhere when the office staff is so cold and the physicians are rated badly. Through my Pharmacy, I got Dr. Ridders number, I called for my mom and I the front office was very kind and professional this is what you want and look for as a patient. The moment I walked in I felt so comfortable, it wasn't a long wait after I finished the new patient forms that I was taken into the exam room the back office staff are so great and knowledgeable, 2 minutes later in walks Dr. Ridder he is so compassionate, smart, and diagnosis you quickly but answers all your questions and explains this in a great bedside manner. Not many of Doctors around can do this. I left feeling confident! Finally a Doctor I can trust, and refer my friends, family and old colleagues too! If you want a great Doctor, Dr. Ridder is the one for you!

December 31st, 2015
I have been to many doctors in the Laguna Hills and S. Orange County. Dr. Ridder is one smartest, efficient and compassionate doctors I have come across in the 28 years I have lived here. I would recommend anyone that had medical needs to visit him. You will not be disappointed.

February 12th, 2015
Excellent doctor
Excellent bedside manner - very warm doctor

December 26th, 2014
Listens and is compassionate.