Dr. Brent Ridder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brent Ridder?

May 16th, 2017

Poorly Trained Physician

I have used Dr. Ridder for urgent care three times over the past few years and all three times I've had bad experiences with him. The first few times he prescribed antibiotics for conditions that did not warrant them. I had very bad reactions to these meds. The last time I saw him, he did an EKG and sent me to the hospital. The ER Physician told me there was no need in coming here, as I was not having a heart attack. I believe Dr. Ridder does not have the right training to be practicing as an urgent care physician.

April 28th, 2017

About the DOC.

Like his bedside manner. If there would be a bed of-course. Above all, He listens! Wow, a Doc that listens ... The overall waiting differs.

March 3rd, 2016

Awesome Doctor

I myself have been in the medical field for over 30 years. Was trained as a Nurse in all areas of medicine, including the business end. My Doctor happened to be on medical leave, I have been her patient for over 10 years, it was hard interviewing new Doctors and office staff no one presented themselves well, why go somewhere when the office staff is so cold and the physicians are rated badly. Through my Pharmacy, I got Dr. Ridders number, I called for my mom and I the front office was very kind and professional this is what you want and look for as a patient. The moment I walked in I felt so comfortable, it wasn't a long wait after I finished the new patient forms that I was taken into the exam room the back office staff are so great and knowledgeable, 2 minutes later in walks Dr. Ridder he is so compassionate, smart, and diagnosis you quickly but answers all your questions and explains this in a great bedside manner. Not many of Doctors around can do this. I left feeling confident! Finally a Doctor I can trust, and refer my friends, family and old colleagues too! If you want a great Doctor, Dr. Ridder is the one for you!

December 31st, 2015

I have been to many doctors in the Laguna Hills and S. Orange County. Dr. Ridder is one smartest, efficient and compassionate doctors I have come across in the 28 years I have lived here. I would recommend anyone that had medical needs to visit him. You will not be disappointed.

February 12th, 2015

Excellent doctor

Excellent bedside manner - very warm doctor

December 26th, 2014

Listens and is compassionate.

February 15th, 2016