A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Rochon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Rochon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rochon
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rochon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Rochon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rochon graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Rochon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Foundation Hospital
- Abrom Kaplan Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent J Rochon MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brent J. Rochon practice?
- Dr. Brent Rochon has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Rochon practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Internists and Lafayette Cardiologists.