A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Rochon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Rochon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Rochon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rochon graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Rochon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Foundation Hospital
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Jamal Rochon MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brent J. Rochon practice?
- Dr. Brent Rochon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brent Rochon practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Internists and Lafayette Cardiologists.