A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Rochon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Rochon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Rochon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rochon graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Rochon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Foundation Hospital
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rochon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan