Dr. Brent Rosen, DO
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Beyond wonderful!  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2014

Dr. Rosen and his staff were personable, responsive and highly professional. Dr. Rosen was thorough and patient in answering all of my questions from the initial consultation to post-surgery visits. He did a great job managing my expectations for the outcome of the surgery. I could not have asked for a better doctor to guide me through the process and ultimately perform the surgery. I am extremely happy with my results and would definitely recommend him to my friends and family!

|  show details
Jan 1st, 2011

Very caring and supportive doctor!

|  Dr. Rosen is the BEST!!  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2010

Maybe some people are not nervous about receiving cosmetic procedures/surgery..and for them I would imagine that skill of the surgeon is the only important factor to consider.But for myself and my husband (and I would assume many others!)...not only is skill of great importance; but also 'bed side manner.' Dr. Rosen exceeds any expectation at both/all my needs!!! Waiting time in the office is minimal- if at all...the staff is SO courteous, reassuring (as is Dr. Rosen!!) and helpful. And the services don't stop with surgery- there is regular follow-up and Dr. Rosen obviously cares about how I am doing both physically and emotionally...before..during..and after my procedures...I so appreciate that..and him. Any future procedures/surgeries....NO doubt...We (and I say we because my husband came to every appointment and was also extremely impressed with Dr. Rosen..we felt trust from the very first visit!) will come back to Dr. Rosen. Thank you Dr. Rosen!

|  show details