Dr. Brent Rubis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 14th, 2016
Dr. Rubis performed my breast augmentation 2 months ago. He did an excellent job and I'm so happy with the results! He is willing to answer any question and his staff is always available. He was gentle and meticulous and I was never bruised or swollen. He did a perfect job and I couldn't be happier!

March 1st, 2016
Best Decision EVER
Dr. Rubis and his wife Tracey are amazing people! They were so helpful throughout the entire process of my breast augmentation and tended to all of my needs. By the end of my post-op appointments I felt more like they were my family than my doctor, nurse team. I would recommend both of them to anyone!

November 18th, 2015
Great Doctor!
Dr. Rubis and his staff were great! Everyone is very caring and really took the time to make sure I was comfortable. I had been wanting breast implants for quite a while but wanted to make sure I found the right doctor. The fact that he is board certified in plastic surgery really made me feel good about my decision & he did an awesome job on them. I am super happy with results and definitely recommend going to him!

July 19th, 2015
Breast Augmentation
"I had a breast augmentation with Dr Rubis, he is the best! He did an amazing job and I am so happy with my results. He and his staff answered all of my questions and offered as many pre and post op visits I wanted in order to make me feel comfortable. He and his staff provided detailed post op instructions. I followed them to a T and recovered beautifully. My scars are healing quickly and are minimal."

May 27th, 2015
Exceptional
I spent a year looking for a plastic surgeon. Some were outrageously expensive, some were disinterested because I wasn't going to be perfect after my abdominoplasty. I even had one tell me I needed to lose 15 pounds before he would consider me as a a patient because it wouldn't look as good otherwise. Dr. Rubis was kind and precise and VERY professional. The in-hospital care as well as his 24-7 availability for questions is rare and exceptional. I was over the top pleased with his surgical skills and care.

January 16th, 2015
Sooooo pleased with my breast and tummy
This was the best experience I could have expected. Dr. Rubis and his wife were so great to work with and the whole environment made me so comfortable. I have been in many doctors offices and this office made me feel so comfortable, more than I have EVER felt in any other office. I'm not sure what the other review was talking about when they said they didnt feel comfortable. I have ZERO reservations in recommending anyone to go to them for their surgery.

January 13th, 2015
Disheartening Experience
Unprofessional. Embarrassing. In it for the money. I was deeply saddened by my experience.

January 5th, 2015
Consult only opinion
I had a consult with Dr Rubis and decided not to use him because of none other than the staff response. I entered the building, said hello and got nothing. Then the receptionist handed me my paperwork to get started. The receptionist took me back to the room and asked what my goals/procedures were then she handed me my gown and asked me to change. Dr. Rubis came in and was very polite, very professional and there was the receptionist once again, standing inside the room. As I was having my exam the receptionist just stood in the room staring as well. Then the door opens and another lady comes in and I began to sweat. I was very uncomfortable. Here I am, insecure and modest to begin with and now everyone is in the room. The receptionist finally leaves and the other lady introduces herself as the nurse. What in the world??? She was very nice and overused the word "conscience" when referring to herself and Dr. Rubis, her husband. She stressed the overnight stay and continued the conscience part. That alone began to make me worry. She stressed the overnight stay and them both coming to check and reiterated it repeatedly that I couldn't help to think I should expect something to go wrong? I asked to look at pictures and Dr. Rubis gladly obliged but then again, the receptionist came in with the book, sat down, opened the book and began turning the pages for me as if I were a child. Honestly, I giggled because it looked like she was wanting to see the book instead. She sat directly in front on the book, turned a page, hesitated and moved on as I looked over her shoulder. The entire vibe was just strange. As for Dr. Rubis, he gives me the impression he knows what he is doing and doesn't push anything on you. Just go visit for yourself. Maybe you are okay with everyone up in your business, I needed time to adjust and to turn my own pages. lol. I've been to two more consults and Dr. Rubis did compare well as for the recommendation in augmentation and did not as for my tummy tuck. The other two surgeons were on the same page. I won't dispute that they are nice, polite and his bedside manner was superb it's all the other stuff that turned me off.

December 27th, 2014
Excellent Surgeon
He was very knowledgeable and listened very well. I was seeking a BA and out of the 5 consultations with some of the leading surgeons in Tulsa, he was by far the best. He didn't try to persuade me to purchase one implant over the other nor did he try to persuade me to go bigger than the size I wanted. (I was surprised how many other doctors felt that I needed to be much larger than what I wanted!) They have sizers, bras, and tank tops for you to try on to get a real view of how you'll look post op in clothing. That was the most helpful point of view for me! Tracy,his wife and nurse, was extremely personable and honest. I can't say enough good things about this doctor!

September 11th, 2014
Dr. Rubis was so great. He fixed my implants from another surgeon and I am now soooo pleased. Should have went to him in the first place.

September 11th, 2014
The best experience I could have imagined. I will send all my friends!!!

September 9th, 2014
Dr Rubis did my tummy tuck, and I love the way I look. His staff was so sweet and made me feel do comfortable. He spent so much time with me and treated me like family. I had three friends tell me they used him, and I am so glad I did too.