A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Ryan, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Ryan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Regina Medical Center
- Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Jonathan Ryan MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brent J. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Brent Ryan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brent Ryan practices Internal Medicine near Hastings, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Hastings Internists.