Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brent Savelli
Dr. Brent Savelli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tifton, GA, with another office in Tifton, GA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Savelli is affiliated with Tift Regional Medical Center and Tift Gen Hosp, Tifton, Ga. Dr. Savelli has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brent Savelli has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Brent Savelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tifton, GA.
Dr. Jonathan Tronolone
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Tifton, GA 0 mi17
Dr. Don Roberts
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Tifton, GA 0.44 mi40
Dr. James Milner
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Tifton, GA 0.46 mi30