Dr. Michael Seagle Is this you?

June 6th, 2016

Dr. Seagle removed a rib from over my heart for a rhynoplasty in 2003. He never explained anything about the operation to me. His secretary told me there would be no pain. Upon returning to his office to have old glass fragments removed from my forehead he poured a large quantity of liquid antiseptic over my eyes and then just left the room without speaking. Dont use such a physician NEVER.

June 30th, 2010

Dr Seagle made me and my young daughter feel very comfortable during a stressful situation. I felt they catered to children and made my daughter feel special.

December 16th, 2008

Highly Disappointed Experience

I would never recommend this surgeon. I had very poor results but extensive swelling and black and blue marks for months

February 25th, 2011