Dr. Brent Seibel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brent Seibel?

Caring, competent, and highly recommended

Posted on July 24th, 2017

Two challenging pregnancies and deliveries successfully supervised by Dr. Seibel's expertise. Also, very happy with results of my total hysterectomy he performed. Overall, I wouldn't change a thing of the past 21 years as his patient.

The best of the best

Posted on August 2nd, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Seibel. He is an amazingly compassionate and caring doctor. He treats his patients with so much respect. He is also a great surgeon! I highly recommend him.

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

Dr Seibel has been my Dr since the late 90's. His care over the years has been exceptional. When I became pregnant with our first child, Dr Seibel remained my favorite (back then I was required to see each Dr in case they were on duty when I went into labor) His bedside manor is professional and personable, each visit he was as delighted to listen to the heartbeat as my husband and I were. He even switched his on call duty on the day I was induced to make certain he would be the one to deliver our daughter. She will be 13 soon and still has a stuffed bear that was given to her by Dr S on one of our visits when we were expecting her little sister. Time flies...how lucky am I to have such a caring Dr who has taken such good care all of me all these years. If you are searching for the best Ob/Gyn in Jacksonville, search no more.

Posted on November 15th, 2011

Dr. Seibel was fantastic!! He does not subject patients to long waits or unnecesary procedures. I will continue to use him as my source of GYN care as long as he is available.

Posted on October 31st, 2011

The best doctor in Jacksonville Fl. He really cares for his patients. I have been to 4 doctors and have been treated really bed. My case is difficult. Dr. Sibel took the time to listen and get me healed and given me my life back. It did not happen overnight, but it did happen! I thank god for him!

Posted on July 28th, 2011

I have been very impressed with my overall care with Dr. Seibel. I just had surgery a few days ago and I had a specific concern. He addressed that concern and did all that he could to take care of it. Obviously he took me seriously and his "bedside manner" has been great. I would recommend him to anyone and plan to let my PCP know of my feelings.

Searched For Him

Posted on February 17th, 2010

I met Dr. Seibel many years ago when he was at Shands Hospital (which might have been named Univ Hosp at the time). I have always been impressed with his character watching him with patients and staff. Several years later, I decided to get my tubes tied and went to my OB/GYN. To my delight, it Dr. Seibel was now practicing here when He walked in the room. He was very informative, caring, professional and genuine. Having known him prior just sealed it for me that he was a great doctor.Which brings me to current day, I having been having severe complications with cycles. Knowing that I was going to need to have some type of procedure done, I began searching for Dr. Seibel. I was determined to find Doc because I trust him and knew He might the right recommendations and I'd be in well taken care of. Of course, I found him and have no intentions having any other OB/GYN.

Posted on April 10th, 2009

Dr. Seibel has been my OB/GYN for the past 12 years, helping me through 2 difficult pregnancies and an eventual hysterectomy. I have had only positive experiences with every interaction with Dr. Seibel. He is one of a few physicians that show genuine care and dedication to helping his patient. I would wholeheartedly recommend him to my family and friends.

Posted on May 16th, 2017