A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Senior:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Senior is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Senior, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Senior graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Senior has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Hospital of University of PA
- North Carolina Memorial Hospital - UNC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Anthony Senior FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Brent A. Senior practice?
- Dr. Brent Senior has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brent Senior practices Otolaryngology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC and Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Otolaryngologists.