A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Shoji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Shoji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Shoji, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoji graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shoji has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shoji accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brent T. Shoji practice?
Dr. Brent Shoji practices Surgery near Braintree, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Braintree Surgeons.