A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Spencer, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Spencer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spencer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Spencer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brent Spencer practice?
- Dr. Brent Spencer has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Spencer practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Dermatologists and Frisco Surgeons.