Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brent Staggs
Dr. Brent Staggs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR, with another office in North Little Rock, AR. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Hematology. Dr. Staggs is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock, Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings and Stuttgart Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Brent Staggs has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...