A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Steadman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Steadman, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steadman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Steadman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Louis A. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Thomas Steadman MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brent T. Steadman practice?
- Dr. Brent Steadman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brent Steadman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Radiologists.