A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Steadman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steadman
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steadman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Steadman, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steadman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Steadman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Louis A. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Thomas Steadman MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brent T. Steadman practice?
- Dr. Brent Steadman has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Steadman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Radiologists.