A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Stevenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Stevenson, Sleep Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Stevenson, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Research
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevenson graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stevenson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Edward Stevenson DO and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brent E. Stevenson practice?
- Dr. Brent Stevenson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brent Stevenson practices Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Allen, TX.
See Plano Psychiatrists.