Dr. Brent Stevenson DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 12th, 2017
no more sleepy afternoons
He did a sleep test and fixed my snoring. No more afternoon yawns, feeling great!

July 16th, 2017
sleeping soundly
My doctor referred me to see Dr. Stevenson for my restless sleep, and got me all fixed up. Feeling great again.

December 6th, 2016
Awesome doctor listens to all concerns!

November 3rd, 2016
Good doc, listens to your problems and offers solutions.

April 8th, 2015
Great bedside manner. Very helpful with upgrading my husband's CPAP

April 6th, 2015
Very informative. Staff is friendly and helpful

April 2nd, 2015
highly recomend
Excllent

March 26th, 2015
I've had sleep problems for years, but now doing great. Dr. S and his staff really helped me.

March 19th, 2015
Worst. Doctor. Ever. My husband is on a controlled drug for severe narcolepsy; same drug, same dose for 20 yrs. Works great but it is difficult to find. Dr. Stevenson did everything he could to change my husbands meds to new drugs (kickback?), made the process for getting refill scrips practically impossible. His assistant in unresponsive and numerous times a scrip would expire at the pharmacy before we could get any response from her. The Dr's office charges for scrips so each time they didn't respond cost us AGAIN for another scrip. My husband missed work when he ran out of pills thanks to this office's failure to respond. This place should be shut down. They just seem annoyed that patients actually require SERVICE.

December 19th, 2013
Dr. Stevenson is great. He always is personable and makes you feel comfortable. I never feel rushed when I'm in his office and feel he is interested in what I have to say. He's been a great help in making my night's sleep better.

December 10th, 2013
Wast of money and time!
I seen Dr. Stevenson for RLS. He seemed to be a very cocky guy and not very interested in hearing my input. The reason for my visit was that my current medicine was not working. He wanted to lower my dose and for me to take half the dose 8 hours before I needed it, which obviously would have made my RLS even worse. He also wanted to put me on klonopin to help me get to sleep, I guess this guy never heard of Lunesta, Ambien or Sonata. At least if your going to prescribe a benzo for sleep go with triazolam. The clinic he works at has their own sleep lab which I guess they he gets some sort of commission of off. He wanted to have me do a sleep test to find out why I was tired in the morning, I guess the couple hours a night my RLS prevents me from sleeping didn't ring any bells for him. Anyways, I asked how much they cost since I didn't have insurance and he said about a $1000. So obviously I wasn't going to spend a grand on a test I didn't even need, then he told me he wouldn't prescribe any medicine unless I scheduled a sleep test, which I didnt. Needles to say this guy wasn't helpful at all and I wouldn't recommend him to anybody with RLS or any sleep problem for that matter.

December 6th, 2013
Staff does not know what they're doing
The sleep center staff couldnt get anthing to work correctly then after 2 hours sleep many leads had pulled off. The cpap lady has had me come back and forth 3 times to get different hoses that wind up not fitting on a fischer and pakel cpap. All while being "matter of fact" and not getting anything right