Apr 7th, 2015

Great bedside manner. Very helpful with upgrading my husband's CPAP

Apr 6th, 2015

Very informative. Staff is friendly and helpful

highly recomend show details highly recomend
by eric smith on Apr 2nd, 2015

Excllent

Mar 25th, 2015

I've had sleep problems for years, but now doing great. Dr. S and his staff really helped me.

by Vivian on Mar 19th, 2015

Worst. Doctor. Ever. My husband is on a controlled drug for severe narcolepsy; same drug, same dose for 20 yrs. Works great but it is difficult to find. Dr. Stevenson did everything he could to change my husbands meds to new drugs (kickback?), made the process for getting refill scrips practically impossible. His assistant in unresponsive and numerous times a scrip would expire at the pharmacy before we could get any response from her. The Dr's office charges for scrips so each time they didn't respond cost us AGAIN for another scrip. My husband missed work when he ran out of pills thanks to this office's failure to respond. This place should be shut down. They just seem annoyed that patients actually require SERVICE.

Dec 19th, 2013

Dr. Stevenson is great. He always is personable and makes you feel comfortable. I never feel rushed when I'm in his office and feel he is interested in what I have to say. He's been a great help in making my night's sleep better.

Wast of money and time! show details Wast of money and time!
Dec 9th, 2013

I seen Dr. Stevenson for RLS. He seemed to be a very cocky guy and not very interested in hearing my input. The reason for my visit was that my current medicine was not working. He wanted to lower my dose and for me to take half the dose 8 hours before I needed it, which obviously would have made my RLS even worse. He also wanted to put me on klonopin to help me get to sleep, I guess this guy never heard of Lunesta, Ambien or Sonata. At least if your going to prescribe a benzo for sleep go with triazolam. The clinic he works at has their own sleep lab which I guess they he gets some sort of commission of off. He wanted to have me do a sleep test to find out why I was tired in the morning, I guess the couple hours a night my RLS prevents me from sleeping didn't ring any bells for him. Anyways, I asked how much they cost since I didn't have insurance and he said about a $1000. So obviously I wasn't going to spend a grand on a test I didn't even need, then he told me he wouldn't prescribe any medicine unless I scheduled a sleep test, which I didnt. Needles to say this guy wasn't helpful at all and I wouldn't recommend him to anybody with RLS or any sleep problem for that matter.

Staff does not know what they're doing show details Staff does not know what they're doing
by Ralph L on Dec 5th, 2013

The sleep center staff couldnt get anthing to work correctly then after 2 hours sleep many leads had pulled off. The cpap lady has had me come back and forth 3 times to get different hoses that wind up not fitting on a fischer and pakel cpap. All while being "matter of fact" and not getting anything right

sleeping better show details sleeping better
Aug 4th, 2013

in depth analysis of my sleep patterns and I am now feeling better

snore no more show details snore no more
Oct 28th, 2012

He's a good listener and provided options to address my snoring problem. Now, my wife and I are both sleeping better and so 2 birds with one stone!

sleeping again!!! show details sleeping again!!!
Oct 28th, 2012

It's hard to find a doctor these days who will spend 30 to 45 minutes listening to your concerns, but Dr. Stevenson is it. A great listener, but he also identified and addressed more than one sleep difficulty that I was having. I'm very happy and sleeping again!!!

Could Do Better show details Could Do Better
Oct 23rd, 2012

Does not listen when you try to talk to him about what you are going through; constantly interupts while you are talking. I dont feel he knows his field as he should because he argued that Edema isnt brought on by untreated Sleep Apnea, when there is documentation to support that it does.

Absolutely great show details Absolutely great
Sep 5th, 2012

I've had sleep apnea and insomnia for 8 years, have been to 5 doctors, this is the first one that took my insomnia serious and helped me find some solutions. He did great working with me on both conditions, really listened and made suggestions and offered treatments.

Hit it on the nose show details Hit it on the nose
May 3rd, 2012

I ran through a sleep study because nothing else was helping. He quickly diagnosed the problem and I have been successfully sleeping through the night for the last year. I also took it upon myself to lose weight and get healthier all around and I have to give him some credit for setting the path.He is friendly and listens very well. I would highly recommend him to anyone that has problem sleeping.

Sleep deprived show details Sleep deprived
Mar 27th, 2012

Dr.Stevenson, cares about the quality of the patients life and is willing to take the time to listen to and ask the right kinds of questions to get to the patients problem and find the correct solution.

Extremely happy! show details Extremely happy!
Mar 2nd, 2012

My first sleep study, done by another Physician via a different Sleep Clinic (2009) gave me extremely poor results. I never actually saw my doctor, but rather his Nurse Practitioner. My settings on pressure was 17 in the first study and something happened with my BiPap that caused water to spray in my nose during sleep. I became phobic about using it.Dr Stevenson referred me to SleepMedicine down near Baylor Hospital, and the entire test was far superior to my first experience. The room was more like home, the attendants were extremely competent and professional, and the results of my new CPAP (pressure setting 7) has been incredible. I've enjoyed full nights of sleep without waking, and that is so much different from my nights prior to this second experience. I sleep through the night without "bathroom breaks" and for a 71 year old man, that's pretty unusual in my personal experience.I appreciate Dr. Stevenson and SleepMedicine Associates!

Jul 25th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr Stevenson to anyone who has sleep issues. He is very thorough, really takes the time to look at things from many different angles, and takes other factors into consideration that most Dr's don't even think of. His staff is amazing and they are so efficient and have it together that I never have to wait more than 2-3 minutes.

Excellent caring physician show details Excellent caring physician
Jun 6th, 2011

Dr Stevenson is an excellent and very caring physician. His staff is also very caring. Dr. Stevenson is very knowledgable and has a great "bed side manner".I highly recommend Dr. Stevenson and his office staff.

Review for Dr. Stevenson show details Review for Dr. Stevenson
by Ann McDonald on Aug 16th, 2010

I have had chronic insomnia since the 1980's. Dr. Stevenson solved my problem from the first visit. He has follow-up visits. His staff is very caring as well. I had doubts that anyone could solve my insomnia.Less importantly, making appointments is very easy and there is no long waiting period.