Dr. Brent Stromberg Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Brent Stromberg?

Posted on August 1st, 2016

What a great surgeon when he was through with me and you couldn't hardly see the scar he did a great job I don't have a problem anymore you worked on my elbow and it's beautiful it never hurts Evermore and you can't even see the scar thank you so much

saved my hand

Posted on July 16th, 2015

I had a horrible work injury with my hand about 6 months ago. Dr. Stromberg met me in the emergency room and sewed on the tips of three of my fingers. I required 4 more operations to my hand and he was awesome. He explained everything he was going to do along the way and pushed me to get my hand working again. I am now back to work full time and never thought I would see the day.

DO NOT SEE HIM

Posted on December 18th, 2014

This is the worst doctor ever. if you don't have insurance he will extra charge you plus he wont even operate on you if you don't give him money up front. DO NOT SEE HIM........

Would not trust with my dogs

Posted on July 16th, 2012

Dr Stromberg performed surgery on my idex fiinger 2 times and and after the second surgery the tendon snapped, I saw other doctor and they all agreed it was Dr Stormberg fault. my first surgery was 9 months ago and m finger does not move at all. About a week ago I found out my neighbor also saw Dr Stromberg and has the same results. My therapist also did not agree with a lot of the things that the doctor did and was have them do for me. If at all possible I would not go see this doctor.

Posted on March 12th, 2017