A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Sullivan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Sullivan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent C Sullivan MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brent C. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Brent Sullivan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brent Sullivan practices Urology near Wesley Chapel, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Wesley Chapel Urologists.