Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brent Allen
Dr. Brent Allen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Allen is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital, St Luke's Hospital and Missouri Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Allen has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Brent Allen has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Brent Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr Thomas Wright
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Vascular Surgery
Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Eric Lederman
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi24
Dr. Craig Smith
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi22