A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Allen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Allen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Allen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Terry Allen MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brent T. Allen practice?
- Dr. Brent Allen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brent Allen practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: St Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.