A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Vanhoozen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Vanhoozen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vanhoozen
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vanhoozen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Vanhoozen, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanhoozen graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Vanhoozen has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Edward Vanhoozen FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brent E. Vanhoozen practice?
- Dr. Brent Vanhoozen has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Vanhoozen practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Critical Care Practitioners and Roseville Pulmonologists.