A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Walker, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Walker, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Walker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Grapevine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent W Walker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brent W. Walker practice?
- Dr. Brent Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Walker practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.