A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Ward is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Jaw Cancer
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ward has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent B Ward DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brent B. Ward practice?
- Dr. Brent Ward has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brent Ward practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.