A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Ward is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Jaw Cancer
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ward has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent B Ward DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brent B. Ward practice?
- Dr. Brent Ward has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brent Ward practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.