A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Warren, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Warren graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Warren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Medical Center
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
- Davis Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Warren accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 1 plan