A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Weed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Weed, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Weed graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Weed has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brent R. Weed practice?
Dr. Brent Weed practices Dermatology near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New London, WI and Wausau, WI.
See Appleton Dermatologists.