A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Weilert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Weilert is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weilert
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weilert Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Weilert, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Weilert graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Weilert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Fayetteville City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Robinson Weilert MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brent R. Weilert practice?
- Dr. Brent Weilert has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Weilert practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Pain Management Doctors and Fayetteville Anesthesiologists.