Dr. Brent Whitley Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 3rd, 2013

Pleasant experience. Courteous. Great bedside manners and took the extra steps the explain issues.

April 15th, 2012

Dr. Whitley is an incompetent clown.

I saw this idiot for left shoulder pain. He insisted on drawing blood for some expensive blood tests of cholesterol and cardiac enzymes, all of which returned normal laboratory values. He asked if I had ever had a heart attack and proceded to fiddle with a broken cardiograph machine. I tried to steer Dr. Whitley back to the issue of my shoulder pain and he said it might be a rotator cuff injury and that I should visit a hospital emergency room and get an xray!!!! Dr. Whitley told me to take some Advil for the pain, even though I indicated that I was allergic to ibuprophen on the patient history paperwork I filled out for the receptionist. I should have recognized from Dr. Whitley's open schedule and empty waiting room that he is an incompetent fool not worth the $20 co-pay I wasted to get advised to go to an emergency room.

February 24th, 2017