A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Williams MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brent Williams practice?
- Dr. Brent Williams has 6 office locations.
Dr. Brent Williams practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Geriatric Doctors.